An Elixir of Life is a collectible in Kameo: Elements of Power, when picked up it increases Kameo's maximum life and heals her to the new maximum life. There are 12 to find throughout the game.
- Given by the Warrior Trainer after completing his tutorial. This cannot be missed.
- In the Chamber of Living Portraits in the Enchanted Kingdom, found at the back in front of the Magic Mirror.
- Behind the Shadow Troll well holding Rubble in the Mushroom Cavern, requires Rubble to activate the mechanism to open the cage holding the Elixir.
- Inside the Shrine of Light left entrance, found directly on the left upon entering.
- Inside Scooner's Shack on the centre table in Mountain Falls. The entrance opens after collecting the three pearls with Deep Blue and the lady blocking the door moves away.
- A hut found in the south-west (and south-east of Snow Top Village) of the Badlands.
- To the right of Chom's Den there is a gap in the railing, use Major Ruin's Hop and then Rush to get across.
- The western hut in the Badlands behind a table, the same hut the 40 Below alternate skin is found.
- Can be bought from the shopkeepers for 20 Runes in: