An Elixir of Life is a collectible item in Kameo: Elements of Power. When picked up it increases Kameo's maximum life slightly and heals her to the new maximum life. The increased health is also shared with her Elemental Warriors. There are 12 to find throughout the game.
- Given by the Warrior Trainer after completing his tutorial. This cannot be missed.
- In the Chamber of Living Portraits in the Enchanted Kingdom, found at the back in front of the Magic Mirror.
- Behind the Shadow Troll well holding Rubble in the Mushroom Cavern, requires Rubble to activate the mechanism to open the cage holding the Elixir.
- Inside the Shrine of Light left entrance, found directly on the left upon entering.
- Inside Scooner's Shack on the centre table in Mountain Falls. The entrance opens after collecting the three pearls with Deep Blue and the lady blocking the door moves away.
- A hut found in the south-west (and south-east of Snow Top Village) of the Badlands.
- To the right of Chom's Den there is a gap in the railing, use Major Ruin's Hop and then Rush to get across.
- The western hut in the Badlands behind a table, the same hut the 40 Below alternate skin is found.
- Can be bought from the shopkeepers for 20 Runes in: